Talk Together provides group workshops for Adults and Adolescents
What workshops are available now?
- Teenage workshops for Parents
- Anger Management groups
- Anxiety and Depression workshops
- Ongoing psycho-therapeutic Self-Help group
- Meditation groups (Free)
All groups provide a venue for individuals to gain personal support, self-growth and a sense of belonging.
Psycho-educational groups have elements of: education, group discussion, group activity, group disclosure and provides a venue to gain personal support.
Psycho-therapeutic groups involve working psycho-dynamically with people. I utilise the group setting to process interpersonal and intrapersonal interaction in the here-and-now moment.
In any group setting I value the importance of cohesion, confidentiality, respect and safety.
My involvement with various psycho-educational groups include the following:
- Anger Management and Effective Communication
- Domestic Violence Workshops for both Women and Men.
- Drug and Alcohol Relapse Prevention
- Those who have a Relationship with a Person Affected by Drug and Alcohol
- Enhancing Self-Esteem
- Relationship Group Workshops
- Teenage Workshops for Parents
- Triple P Parenting Course
- 123 Magic Parenting Course
Group workshops for young people in schools and community settings:
- Drug and Alcohol
- Coping with Difficult Emotions
- HSC Stress Management
- Bullying and Harassment
- Building Resilience
- Anxiety Reduction
Psycho-therapeutic group workshops include:
- Those seeking to develop personal Self-Growth
- Families and caregivers who have a relationship with a person affected by drug and alcohol
- Individuals affected by Substance Use
- Those experiencing Psychological Vulnerabilities
Meditation and Spiritual
Lastly, I run meditation groups to facilitate individuals to gain greater self-awareness, self-development and spiritual understanding.